Pages

Thursday 19 December 2019

Activity 2: What’s in a Name?

What’s in a Name? 
Hi I'm Avalon

Changing my name would be awesome but I don't know what I would want
it to be though. I think the name Mia would be great i don’t it just sounds and
i think is a beautiful name.. The reason I chose this name is because i think
it is unique and nice. 

Today i did Activity 2 for day 4 this was for the Summer Learning Journey for this activity
I had to imagine that l was allowed to change my name to anything
I wanted to and to tell you why I chose that name. I think this activity was fun to do
because l could imagine that l could change my name to anything I wanted to. 

4 comments:

  1. Mōrena Avalon,

    I liked the way you thought about this activity. It's hard to imagine a different name right?! I think both Avalon and Mia are beautiful names. When I think about changing my name I can't think of anything... mainly because I can't imagine getting used to a whole NEW name. Imagine someone calling out your name and you don't realise they are talking to you.

    Do you think people should be able to change their name if they want to at any time? Or do you think we should keep our given names! Tough question, but curious to know what you think! :)

    Noho ora mai
    Erica

    ReplyDelete
  2. Malo lelei Avalon!,
    I think Mia is a great name. I like how you have explained what you did for this Summer Learning Journey activity. I also think that Mia is a unique name. If I changed my name I would change it to Zara, as it is also unique. Did you find it hard thinking of a name you would change?

    Great Work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Avalon! This activity was really interesting for me, although I knew what I would change my name too. I was excited to see what everyone else wrote- and Mia sounds like a great choice. I think the meaning of a name is why it is so beautiful and unique. Do you personally know anyone named Mia? Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Avalon,
    I liked how you said you'd change your name to Mia because it sounds good and you think it's beautiful. I also liked how you said that the reason you chose that name is because you think it's unique and nice. If you changed your first name, would you change your second and last names too?

    ReplyDelete