Pages

Monday 16 December 2019

Activity 2: Discovering Aotearoa


Today l did Activity two which is all about discovering and letting others know about where me and my family come from. I first talked about how l am proud about being who l am which is l come from Rarotonga - Tahiti and how l am proud to be who l am. I added photos and a fact about where l come from because l thought it would be interesting. I also talked about the different foods we eat in our culture and how l also talked about the Tiare Festival which is really well known in Tahiti. I really enjoyed making this DLO on where me and my family come from. 

5 comments:

  1. Kia Orana Avalon
    Reading and finding out about your Family Background has been really interesting.I like the layout of your slide and the information that you have included in your DLO.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora Avalon

    I loved reading your story about what culture you come from, I can clearly paint a picture inside of my head. I one day wish to visit Tahiti because from your understandings it beautiful and I like beautiful places. Have you ever been to the Tiare festival ,if have did you proform? Keep it up.

    Have a awesome day
    Nia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kia ora Avalon,

    I am super impressed with your slides and the amount of effort you have put into them, especially the amazing pictures and colours that you have added. The other blog commenters and I are so amazed at how awesome your slides are and now we all want to travel to Rarotonga for holiday. Also well done for adding your attributions to the images!

    I am so happy to know that you are proud of where you come from and who you are. I think that our cultures are special and I am so glad that I have learnt where you come from.

    Keep up the mahi Avalon! :)

    Meitaki,
    Mani

    ReplyDelete
  4. Morena Avalon! This is an amazing presentation about your cultural background. Rarotonga seems really beautiful! The foods sound delicious, and the festivals look very exciting. Have you ever preformed a traditional dance or been to a Tiare Festival? Fantastic work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Avalon,
    I liked how you described Tahiti as beautiful, and said that you're proud of it. I also liked how you provided a lot of pictures of things that you eat, a festival and of the island itself. Would you want to live there?

    ReplyDelete