Pages

Wednesday 18 December 2019

Activity 2: Defying the Odds


 Defying the Odds
LeBron James
I have chosen to interview Lebron James. 
Questions : 
Why did you want to become a Basketball player. 
What age did you really start wanting to play BasketBall. 
Would you ever go back and change your mind about
becoming a FAMous basketball player.
Who do you look up to when you are playing BasketBall. 
Do you always think it is about winning. 

Steven Adams
I have chosen to interview Steven Adams
Questions : 
How do you feel when you are on the courts. 
Why did you want to play Basketball. 
Why do you think basketball is a good sport to play. 
If you had to play another sport besides basketball
what would it be. 
Have you ever thought about cutting your hair of and
changing the style up. 

Today i did Activity 2 which was all about Defying the Odds l was doing this
for the Summer Learning Journey. For this we had to imagine we had the chance
to interview a famous basketball player and think of 5 questions we would like
to ask them in an interview. I have chosen to talk about Steven Adams and
Lerbron James because I think they are well known basketball players and that
they are both really good at basketball. 


3 comments:

  1. Kia ora Avalon,

    I liked the way you wrote your questions. I can tell you put a lot of effort into writing them. I wonder if Steven Adams would cut his hair... That is a great question! That would be an interesting answer. You could be a journalist one day with these well written questions! :)

    Do you follow LeBron James and Steven Adams in sports? Would love to know :)

    Noho ora mai
    Erica

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi again Avalon! These are great questions for some very interesting answers. I'd like to know what Steven Adams would say to the 4th question because basketball may not be the only sport they are interested in. If you could be an athlete, what sport would you be playing for? I would choose Volleyball because it's my favorite sport, but I'd have to practice more.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Avalon,
    I liked how you'd ask questions about things like why he wanted to become a basketball player, how old he was when he first started and would he change a thing. I also liked how you asked questions to both Steven Adams and Lebron James. Would you want to be a professional basketball player?

    ReplyDelete