Pages

Tuesday 24 December 2019

Activity 2: The Right to an Education




Today l did activity 2 day 3 for the Summer Learning Journey. For this we were too write a short story. The story could be about anything that we wished to write about but to receive full points our story had to be at least 10 sentences long. I decided to write about a  place i love to go to which is in New Zealand Auckland Rainbows End. Because it is my favourite place and also because l love going on roller coasters. My story is really long but i just had to add a lot of detail. I enjoyed doing this because i could age images that i took when we went to Rainbows End and also because i could talk about my experience and the fun i had when i went to Rainbows End. 

3 comments:

  1. Greetings Avalon! This was a really good summary about rainbows end. I can tell you put a lot of effort by the extreme amount of detail. Those are some really nice quality pictures as well, did you take those yourself or get it online? Awesome blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mōrena Avalon,

    Did you see the yellow coloured sky in the weekend? It really made me think about the people struggling in Australia because apparently the colour of the sky was yellow due to the bushfires in Australia. Anyways I hope it is sunny wherever you are!

    Wow really awesome story and well written. I like how you have set out your short story and added some amazing pictures. What was your favourite ride? I’m absolutely terrified of roller coasters or any rides that are really high because it makes my stomach feel weird!

    Keep at it Avalon :)


    Ngā mihi,
    Mani

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Avalon,
    I liked how you described your day with lots of detail on who was there, what you did and how you felt it about it. I also liked how you said that you had great day. Would you want to go to Raibow's End again?

    ReplyDelete