Pages

Tuesday 17 December 2019

Activity 1: Rugby Superstars

Rugby Superstars 
1.Super speed/ The reason i would like to have super speed is
because l could be the fastest and l would use it for someone
who is hurt or something i could go really fast and safe them. 


2. Super sense/ I would like to have super sense as a power
because I can sense anything that is going on around me.
What l would use it for is if something bad is happening I
can sense it. 

3. Flying/ I would like Flying as one of my powers because
it would be really cool to fly. What l would use it for is to
travel around the world and flying to different places to help
others. 

Today i did Activity 1 for the Summer Learning Journey day 3 which is all about Rugby
Superstars. For this activity we had to list three superpowers we would like to have in
order to be a superhero, we also tell others why you have chosen each one, and tell us
what you are going to do with them. I have picked my three superpowers and have said
why i would choose it and what I would do with it. This was really fun to create because l
could think about who my superhero is and what l three powers l would like to have. 

5 comments:

  1. Hi Avalon, this is Mrs Collins from Manaiakalani and I'll be commenting on blogs over term break. Well done on posting and participating in the SLJ this year. I really like the narrative you shared about choosing your super powers... sometimes being a hero can be fun too, I'm glad you enjoyed the ask! What would your superhero name be? Keep blogging, and commenting on others, to increase your chance of winning one of the awesome prizes and to keep up your learning over the school break!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Heather for commenting on my blog post and yes l will try and do my best to in cress my chance of winning the prize.

      Delete
  2. Kia ora Avalon,

    It is lovely meeting you! I am so excited that you are joining us for the Summer Learning Journey 2019-2020. Have you done this programme before?

    This is my first year joining the Summer Learning Journey, and I am so excited that I get to read over the Manaiakalani blogs.

    I’m really looking forward to summer, aren't you? In my spare time I like spending time at the beach and hanging out with my friends. I also enjoy going for walks and I absolutely love cooking and baking. What are you looking forward to doing this summer?

    I liked the superpowers you chose. I can tell you put a lot of thought into each one. I'd the Super Sense! That would be very useful and helpful.

    Had you thought about adding images to your post? I'd love to see what you come up with :)

    If you had to chose one super power from this list, what would it be?

    Noho ora mai
    Erica

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Erica Thank you so much for commenting on my blog post yes l am looking forward to this summer because l can go to the beach.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Avalon,
    I liked how you said you'd want super speed, flight and a spider sense so you could be the fastest to help people and sense anything bad going to happen to you. I also liked how you explained why you wanted the powers with a lot of detail. Would you want to have any more powers if you could?

    ReplyDelete