Pages

Monday 17 December 2018

The Legend of New Zealand

Image result for New Zealand auckland

  1. New Zealanders are also called kiwis but kiwi is not a fruit. It is New Zealand’s native flightless bird.

  1. Queen Elizabeth II is officially Queen of New Zealand, represented in the country by a Governor General.

  1. The largest city in New Zealand is Auckland although its capital city is Wellington.

Image result for New Zealand

Today l started the summer learning Journey my first activity was to find 3 facts about the The Legend of New Zealand l added images to show Auckland. l enjoyed finding out more things about New Zealand. l started off with finding 3 facts off the website and adding images.

7 comments:

  1. Kia ora Avalon,

    Welcome to the Summer Learning Journey! You probably remember me from assembly when I spoke to you all about the Summer Learning Journey. I will be reading and commenting on your blogs this summer.

    Thanks for telling me these great facts about New Zealand. Isn't it funny that New Zealanders know Kiwi as a bird but overseas they know Kiwi as a fruit?

    Keep up the awesome work. I will talk to you on your next post.

    Cheers,

    Sophie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Sophie for commenting back on my work.

    Yes it is weird

    ReplyDelete
  3. Greetings avalon. Your first summer learning journey post is very amazing. Good luck on the way and your first post is already leading on to more fantastic ones. Keep the amazing work coming!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Avalon,

    Welcome to the Summer Learning Journey. Well done for completing your first activity. I appreciate your learning. I love the fun facts that you've listed. Everything is great.

    Keep it Up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Avalon.
    Thank you for joining the Summer Learning Journey. Great to see taht you have posted your first activity!. I think that the facts you have used are great. I learnt something knew today!. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Avalon,
    Thanks for completing this task and thanks a lot for sharing your advice and the information you have done. I have enjoyed every blog post you have done and welcome to the Summer Learning Journey. I really like how you acted everything on a post. Next time attribute your photo. You should also put it on a google draw.

    Have you ever been to Wellington?

    Joshua

    ReplyDelete
  7. Greetings Avalon!
    The facts you have chosen is something I didn't really know. The fact that actually surprised me was that Kiwis isn't fruit. That is pretty cool that Auckland is the biggest city in New Zealand.

    Keep it up Avalon!
    By Chavda

    ReplyDelete