Pages

Friday 7 December 2018

Manaiakalani Leader Speech






Manaiakalani Leader Speech

Hi, my name is Avalon and l would love the opportunity to be your, Manaiakalani
Leader for 2019. It would be an absolute privilege and honour to become one of the 2019
Manaiakalani Leaders because l know I can help and inspire students to learn more about
digital learning. I have tried really hard this year to become more confident in my learning
and have made the most of all my learning time by participating fully. Over the last few years
I have shared my learning with teachers and have presented in front of my class, and to people
who visit our classroom.  I have received my silver Respect and Excellence and Innovation
badges this year and am working on my Attitude badge. I wear these badges, along with
my uniform, to show pride in myself and our school. I enjoy commenting on my classmate's
blogs because I can make positive, thoughtful comments to help them with their learning.
I also try really hard to reply to comments l have received. This year I have posted 160 blog
posts which as you know means I have shared my work 160 times with my global audience.
I have 775 blog posts altogether and this year received my Panmure bridge 500 blog post
badge. I try to help younger students inside and outside of class whenever possible with their
learning, and really enjoyed teaching room 4 how to post their work on their blogs.
I know that finishing my work is important and this keeps me focused. I always post more than
5 blog posts a week and hope to receive the PBS 1000 blog post badge by the end of Year 8.
My goal is to become a Manaiakalani Leader by the end of this year for 2019.
l promise to represent our school in a positive way and would love to be a part of the
Panmure Bridge team who showcase their learning when we have visitors.
This is why l want you to consider voting for me to become manaiakalani leader for  
Panmure bridge 2019.

Thankyou


Today we shared our Leader ship scripts for people to vote for us. We as year 7's got up and read out our speech's we were all excited put scared at the same time. I was so scared put l gained the confidences to read out my speech to the school leaders and some of the year 8's. l was so happy with how my speech came out and how l got to share my potentials with everyone because l can tell and show people that l can be trusted inside and outside of the class. Everyone made a goggle sidle of images to show people what l do to help our school. l think l did a great job with my speech.

No comments:

Post a Comment