Pages

Monday 6 August 2018

Tech - Designing my Protect


had to Today for Tech we were making a DLO for our design so we could talk about the Tamaki community. l was picking my own images off a website called Scratch l first started off with my Backdrops which mean a background l first find a pitcher of a park and l had to say why l could use this image and how this relates to my story. The next photo l chose was a city because that shows the Tamaki area and this relates to my story because it shows a Tamaki area.  Then we did our sprites this means our people that we are going to be using for our story we had to write down why we should be using these people and how it would relate to our story. 

1 comment:

  1. Greetings Avalon.
    Your backdrops and sprite ideas tell a big story. Not only this but your story behind your choices are related to the Tamaki area. This would be a perfect example for our digi tech work. My three sprites were Gloria, Faith and the two when they were little. Keep it up !

    ReplyDelete