Pages

Monday 20 August 2018

Scale Drawing

This week we had maths week we were learning how to do an Enlargement. This was called Scale drawing it was my first time doing it and l enjoyed making this because l could learn more about Measurement.  l started with picking out my image which was going to be Micky Mouse then l drew
on my 1cm square grid and the 2cm square grid on the A3 paper. The Scale Factor was the number that multiplied by 2. l thought my drawing came out great because l took my time on it and tried to take my time on it we created our tag to show who made the Scale drawing. Next time l think l could make the eyes a little bit better than before. What l found hard to do was keep the drawing in the right boxes and look at the image to see how it looks like in the boxes. The best part about my drawing was the mouth l liked how the mouth came out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment