Pages

Tuesday 5 September 2017

Speech marks

What time is it? asked, “Aung Naing?”. ​ I want chicken for ​dinner​, “Said Hosea”. Can I be on your team asked, “Jonathan”. ​ I would like an ice cream please, “Said Liane”. Would you like to read a book? asked, “Mrs Sloan?” “​Mojtaba said to his friend I know all of the colours of the rainbow. They are red orange yellow green blue indigo and violet.” Where is my chrome book? asked, “Pua?” It is time to go to assembly, “said Mr Wong.” What is 15 + 12? asked, “Mr Ogilvie?”

LI: To use speech marks to show when someone is speaking.
(To make direct quotes.)
Today for writing we were talking about Speech marks we had to finsh off our work and do all of these sentences we had to do this right to see if we did it right or not and this was fun to do and how we did it was by wachting the video and knowing what to do and how we learned it was by listening and learning.

No comments:

Post a Comment