Pages

Wednesday 6 September 2017

Character inference chart


Character name - May
Facts - What do you know about the character?
  • Happy
  • Shy
  • Enjoy
  • fun
Quotes - What does the character say? Write some brief quotes that help you to understand what the character is like.
  • “I’m sick of the red ball and I’m sick of you”
  • “You’re not as great as you think you are”
  • “Wishing won’t make it happen”
  • “What do you mean by the right way?”
Actions - What does the character actually do?
  • Throws a ball
  • runs to the swing
  • Ida sits on the swing and swings herself
  • Helps her sister
  • Snatches the ball in mid air
  • Ida wished May away
Getting inside the character’s head - Write down some of the character’s thoughts and feelings.
  • scared of the fairy and the wish
  • mad/angry at May because she is good at sports and got called out to go to the regional athletics competition.
  • nervous

What can you infer about the character?


  • May is happy at lda  for being good.

L.I To infer information about the Character.
I learnt how to infer about a character that was based in the Book or Story and that was kind of the Main Character. I learnt it By reading My book and then by going to my Inference Chart and filled in some facts I know about my Character some Quotes on what My character actually says in the book, Some Actions that the Character does in the Story and last is to get inside your Characters head and by trying to infer thing that your character might know.

No comments:

Post a Comment