Pages

Thursday 18 May 2017

Making Connections

LI: to make connections with a text
I learned how to Making Connections to myself and to a another text and to the world I thought this was great to learn about how to Make a Connections with books How I learned it was to ready the book and to make some Connections with text to text and text to self.



Text to self
Text to text
Text to world
  • I have been swimming
  • I have been on a boat
  • I have not seen a whale in the sea before
  • I can do big flips in a pool and beach.
  • I have a family.
  • I love my little brother’s
  • I have four brother’s and sister.

  • Wee whoppers family love’s him.
  • In the surprise dinner josh the brother love’s he’s mum so he makes her a surprise dinner for her birthday.
  • Wee whoppers family taught him how two div.
  • Josh made hat’s for the surprise dinner and he’s dad taught him how to make them.
  • I think that the world like people has been swimming in the beach like whopper wee whopper.
  • Wee whooper was going to come up out of the water but then he hit a boat.
  • I was under water and then I hit someone.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Avalon
    I really like how you explain the book that you read.
    Keep up the great work

    ReplyDelete