Pages

Friday 26 May 2017

Lorax Letter

Dear Once-ler  
I am the Lorax. When the trees die then take out the seeds to reuse it and then you can get more trees to make your threads.I also think if you cut down the tree then you should plant it again because that is reducing the impact. I think you should recycle the trees, I think you should change by making things useful for people like houses,buildings for businesses and clothes for poor people by using all the materials you cut down.

I hope you make these changes Onceler,

Regards
The Lorax

LI: To write a letter to the Once-ler and to make him change and stop what he is doing.
I learned how to write a letter and to add the words Reuse,Recycle.Reduce Me and Angela added those words to our letter to the once-ler How I learned it was by telling the once-ler to not cut down the trees and to reuse the trees.

No comments:

Post a Comment