Pages

Monday 14 October 2019

Phonics

Today i was going to be riding my horse down the beach. Before I ever got a horse l had to learn about horses. ‘’Did you know that l am called a jockey when i ride a horse?”. Horses have 205 bones inside of them. I also had to learn about clocks so I would know how many hours l have until i have to come back after riding. Everyday i would check the clock before l left. I like the clock because it goes tik tok. I put my socks on and other gear and headed out. l took the lock off the barn and went in and rode.

Today we did phonics with Mrs Linda first we found as many words as we could that had ock inside of them. Then we used our dictionary's and found what the meaning of clockwise, crockery and flock were. We then wrote our paragraph with five different words with ock inside of them. After that we added the missing word inside of the sentences. We finished our paragraphs and asked Mrs Linda to check them my paragraph is about horses and clocks. We then did inference on non-fiction and fiction paragraph to help us be more confident when answering questions. We used question dices to help us answer questions and be more 

No comments:

Post a Comment