Pages

Wednesday 16 October 2019

My New College

My New College 



I came across a lot of colleges this year but I chose to go Edge water. Edge water has a wide range of subjects that help and interest us students so we know that we are supported and in a safe environment. I felt like it was the best one to choose though there were other colleges. I went to the year 9 orientation for 2020 at edge water and ever since then I always knew this was the college for me.




I always knew this was the college for me ever since I attended the year 9 orientation. The principal Louise Addison is kind and funny when l meant and Edge water focuses on safety, being supportive and having a happy learning environment provided . Edge water is really inspiring and welcoming they focus on getting students far in life so we can get high levels in all academics. The reason I chose Edge water was because they have a wide range of subjects like Languages which l want to learn next year.




The range of subjects that they have l look forward to learning about next year. Edge water school leaders were outgoing and spoke confidently things that l may need to do next year. The most things i am excited about are the sports, music, and english because these three things look awesome to do. l think that my college is going to be awesome because l have seen and heard from some people that Edge water is the right place to come if you are looking for a whole range of subjects, sports and learning. I will continue to work harder, show more sportsmanship, be respectful and kind to others when l come and I am proud that l am going to Edge water next year.




I am proud to say that l am going to Edge water for 2020. I am really happy about my decision making cause l know i will be safe, supported and get high marks on each subject. When l go Edge water l will take all the learning from my current school which is Panmure bridge school to my new college and l will continue to be more outgoing and not shy in front of people. When l play sports l will show sportsmanship and be respectful to all teachers and students. I am excited for next year to check out the amazingly wide range of subjects and kind, supportive students and staff that are at Edge water.











No comments:

Post a Comment