Pages

Tuesday 24 September 2019

Advertising


This week we were learning about Advertising me and my partner Angela created it. Advertising is where you try and convince someone to buy a product you are trying to sell. We used a item from the Rugby World Cup website to advertise something. We chose the 20 union cap because it had all 20 countries who are attending the Rugby World Cup 2019. To make it look more Advertising me added more quotes and different shaped. Like adding in a quote saying don't know what team to support buy the 20 union cap. I enjoyed learning about Advertising because it could help me in the future if l want to sell something. 

2 comments:

  1. Hi Avalon,
    I really enjoyed reading your blog post and your advertisement poster.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks sela for looking and commenting on my blog post

      Delete