Pages

Thursday 4 July 2019

Time Table Master




 This math game l have created helps you with our 12x and 11x time tables. If you get the answer wrong then you press the help button that takes you to a video after watching the video you can press back to answer agina to see if you can get the answer correct.  If you get the answer correct then the sidle will take you to a page that has a nice quote saying Great job with a tick. On the same page you have next question which will take you to the next question. Creating this Time Table Master was fun and challenging because i had to make sure all the sidle were linked right. At the end of my game you get to rate it 1 thru 5. Making this DLO l had to think about what question i should do because I wanted to make them hard and easy. l wanted kids to get some of the question right and wrong at the same time. I hope you enjoyed playing my Time Table Master and learning about it. 

2 comments:

  1. Greetings Avalon,
    Well done on creating this amazing game. You've used clear and visible font and colour. One thing I really like is your little monster that you have created. Well done and keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Greetings Avalon,

    What an amazing game that you have created. I enjoyed playing your game, especially because the questions were challenging for not only me, but for others. The end part where you have asked us to rate is an amazing idea. I have also added stars too. What was your favourite part and why?

    Nice one!

    ReplyDelete