Pages

Tuesday 23 July 2019

Phonics in sentences

Phonics in sentences

Something I find interesting to do is to play my instrument. The other day I got invited to introduce myself and tell others why l like playing the piano. This trip was overseas l wanted to go with my whole family put my mother could only come with me. My favourite part about the trip was meeting new people and learning about a new place that I haven't been to before. Going to New York was the best because l went to time square. 

Today in phonics we were learning different i sounds. We started with thinking of some words to write down as a group. Then we wrote little sentence for a starter and made sure we knew what to do. After that we then wrote a paragraph that had i words inside of it.



No comments:

Post a Comment