Pages

Thursday 21 March 2019

Blog Post Data Analysis



This week we created our blog post analysis. We were finding out about our blog post totals through out the years. We all created a DLO that reflected on our blog post totals and what the average of the numbers were. l first started with making my graph to show the years of me blogging as you can see from my graph 2017 was my best year out of all the years and 2015 was my worst year of blogging. Then l wrote about each year and added in a statement to answer why l didn't or why l did blog on that month or year. l wrote my goal of blogging, mine was to hit 1000 blog posts by the end of this year and l wrote how l can do this. The last thing l did was l wrote the average of each number beside it. l think that l did good with my school blog posts on my netbook. Most of my blog posts are made to a high standard and all our work is great to read. l really enjoyed making this blog post analysis because it showed all the work l did through out the years l have been her. 

3 comments:

  1. This is a great analysis of your blog posts Avalon! Knowing the average amount of blog posts you will need to do each week will really help keep you on track towards reaching your 1000 post total by the end of this year :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Mrs Anderson for commenting on my analysis blog post and giving me advise:)

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete