Pages

Tuesday 15 May 2018

Summer and Winter poem

The sun shines high as l dragged myself out of my bed.
l yawned and grumbled not wanting to wake up as l was gloom.
l heard the trees swish and birds tweet
It was the first day of school and l was slow.


Colors Shine on my plate of eggs as the trees were dancing and swaying side to side
I dragged my bag out the door to catch the bus my first steps into school
l felt the cold winter breeze as the stream of wind came by the cold shivering the kids were
jubilant and laughter.

This week for poetry l have write a poem for walking up for school in the morning on a winter and summer day. First we read a poem for walking up for school in the morning when it rains and when it is sunny. Next we listed the words that we thought that meant sad that would form the poem and then we did the same but for good Juxtaposition means opsite things that make an effect.

No comments:

Post a Comment