Pages

Wednesday 16 November 2016

Key word summary

Text: Manu Tukutuku  

Read the text and record key words/phrases that answer these questions:

Who? Tohunga
Tane Mahuta, Haumia

What? Manu Tukutuku and Manu Aute, stirps of harakeke

Where?
Ki tetahi,heke iho,rangi,kareao,Haumia

When?
Kaka mai,kumea,tata

Why? Tikanga, Karakia,piki mai


How? Competitions, Foretell the Future, Hang Gliders,moko

Summarise the text in 25 words:

Raupo
Tone
kite
Manukau
Tone
kauh
tukutuku
kahu
Ahu mai
harakeke
tiketi
maunwa
paun
homai
Kalika
tokahun
hoiwhaga
maun
tiketika
piki
rere
katahi
kake
piki
moko






This is my work on Key word summary it was fun and what was hard for me was to find the key words and what was easy for me was to write them down and what I can improve next time is to do the best I can to find the keys words.

No comments:

Post a Comment