Pages

Tuesday 22 November 2016

Blast from the past

Text title: Blast from the past
Author: David hill

I think the main idea of this text is about blast from the past.
One example of a supporting detail is that they would used rockets for fireworks.
And weapons and to take people to the moon.
Another example of a supporting detail is
Over time other countries began to use rockets for war. And During the 1700’s armies in india used rockets against the british army.  
It is clear that the main idea is Blast from the past

Because Their was  fight between other countries their was other things that happened things from the past from different countries they would be war’s in china and other countries.    
OUR LI: to identify features of an information report LI: to infer information in a text This is my work on Blast from the past I had fun doing it becuase it was easy and fun I think what was hard for me was to find the main ideas and what was easy was to do the last one and what I can improve next time is to do them all ok.

No comments:

Post a Comment