Pages

Tuesday 18 October 2016

QAR Question Jimbob

Billy Jimbob QAR Questions.


First you need to say if each question is a Right There, Think and Search, Author and Me or On My Own.

Once you have done this you can answer each question.

  1. What is Billy Jimbob’s real name? Right there
  2. What are some different ages Jimbob invented things? Right there
  3. Where did Billy make the rocket?  Another and me
  4. If you were Billy how would you get the rocket out of the shed? Another and me
  5. Where were some places Billy visited in his rocket? Another and me.
  6. What places in the world would you like to visit some day? Right there
  7. Why did they not get out on the moon? Right there
  8. What was the problem at the end of the story? Right there
  9. If you were Billy would you have left today to visit tomorrow and why?Another and me
  10. Do you think exploration is important? On my own.
  11. LI- To use QAR to help answer comprehension questions
This is my work on QAR Question Jimbom what I can improve next time is to do it more better what was hard for me was half of it what was easy for me was not everthing some of the were easy and hard

2 comments:

  1. Great job for doing a good blogpost because you answered what is a right their,On my own,Author and me and Think and search.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good try Avalon, there are some mistakes with your identification of the types of questions. Remember anything in the book is Right there or Think and Search. Anything you have to think up is Author and Me or Own my own. You also need to go and add the answers to the questions :-)

    ReplyDelete