Pages

Thursday 20 October 2016

Narrieta

Hiking
Finally the day came to go hiking I wake up and had a healthy breakfast then after my healthy meal I packed all of my staff I packed snacks,games and gear to then I went and hit the mountain
I started to go halfway up the mountain then I was nearly to the top when I looked down it was so high and I got scared then I just looked up and said to myself I can do this then I reached the top of the mountain and when I got to the top I could see beautiful things and waves I could see red rose and the clouds then I took photo after I did that I could feel the wind and the air in my face it was like you were on a cloud feeling the wind and air then I did all that I had trouble getting down I was stuck on the end of a rock my leg got stuck in this hole I dry to get some help put I just knew that no one could hear me then I just moved to the side I little and it come out I was so happy but I could feel my feet it was sore then I just moved on down the hill and I was halfway there then I just reached the bottom and made it I was so happy with myself then I had some snacks and played some games then after I went home and called my two friends over Emma and Shailah We were best friends I called them to come over for some dinner we had chicken and chips it was nice they loved it all then when we finished it there went home and I went to sleep I was thinking in my bed looking at the stars this day would come again

THE END
This is my Narreta it was fun and I was happy about it what I found hard was to work out what I was going to write about and what was it going to be about what I find easy was some things and what I can improve next time is to make it even more longer.

No comments:

Post a Comment