Pages

Tuesday 5 July 2016

Rainbow frogs by Avalon

Rainbow frogs
: To make notes in own words using bullet points, key words and short phrases
Resource Links





Habitat?
Where does it live?
  • Forest.
  • Isalo Massif.
  • Madagascar.
  • Underground.
Diet?
What does it eat?
  • Meat
  • Insects
  • Grasshoppers
  • Worms
  • Fly
  • Flies
  • Worms
  • Mice
  • Mouse
  • Snakes
  • Larger frogs
  • humans


Predators and Threats?
What dangers face the Rainbow frogs?
  • People
  • Heron
  • Fish
  • Bats
  • Racoons
  • Turtles
  • Snakes
  • Humans beings


Interesting Facts?  
  • They live in rocky canyons  of the Isalo Massif occurring in the Isalo National Park.
  • The Malagasy rainbow frog is a very attractive species that has become popular in the pet trade.
Appearance?   
What does it look like?
  • It looks like the rainbow in the sky.
  • It narrow mouthed.
  • And its poison.
Image Links
Maps, pictures


This is my work on rainbow frogs I had fun doing it with my Mama at home she help me with my rainbow frogs work it was fun doing it with her she had fun doing it with me thank you for lookin at my blog post.

No comments:

Post a Comment