Pages

Wednesday 7 February 2018

Can you guess my hoilday

Remembering our summer holiday
L.I. - Writing to recount
Writing using language features to engage readers


Complete these sentences about an event over the summer holiday.
Don’t tell us what the event was just give us enough information that we can know for ourselves.


I wondered where we were going yet l could see where we were.
I heard waves crashing.
I saw people building sand castles.
I heard palm trees moving.
I felt the sand stick to my body as l was walking.
I wonder if the salt water was cold.
I felt the salt water and it was freezing.



I learnt how to write a recount.What i had to do was i had to write about my holiday. I also used 7 sentences to help me write it.We learnt some new words and we had to ues words to get extra points they were Smile,Metaphor,hyperbole and personification.

No comments:

Post a Comment