Pages

Thursday 15 September 2016

Procedural Planning

How to get dress in the morning.

  1. First you get up and pick out your clothes you are going to wear.
  2. Then next brush your teeth and wash your face.
  3. Then after you have brushed your teeth you have to go and but on the clothes that you picked out.
  4. After you have done that you go on to the hair you have to just do it how you want to and how you always do it.
  5. Then you get some shoes out that would go with your clothes.
  6.  And you have one nice beautiful girl and boy yay :)
This is my work on Procedural Planning it was easy because I was doing how to get dressed in the morning it was easy for me and what was easy for me was to write all of them in a line and what was hard for me was nothing because I only got it done in one day.

No comments:

Post a Comment