Pages

Friday 26 August 2016

Poetry

This my my work on Poetry its about cats I think I did a great job on my Poetry because it makes sens and it goes wall together and I like the cat background that I did at the back because it was better then my other one our Ll. To use a range of vocabulary to create picture in read's head you have to use a verb Adjective Noun that what we were learning about in our groups  this is what I did for a verb Adjective and a Noun it was about cats I really liked it.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for your poem and your detailed blog post, Avalon. You've correctly highlighted the adjectives green, the verb red, and the noun blue. Unfortunately "jumped high" is not an adverb. The person who put that on our list was mistaken.

    Can you tell us what nouns, adjectives, verbs, and adverbs are? What did you find difficult about writing this poem?

    ReplyDelete