Pages

Monday 12 October 2015

Art still life Reflection by Avalon



 Art Still Life Reflection

  1. What are you most pleased with? Why / why not?

I am pleased with my fruit and how it came out.

2. What did you learn from creating your still life painting? I learn how to mix the colours altogether   

3. What did you find easy? I found painting the fruit easy.




4. What did you find difficult?
Think about sketching, shape, size, balance, painting-blending of colours, painting within the lines
I found drawing the fruit difficult.
5. Who did helped you with your still life painting?
Mrs Paton helped me with my artwork  .




6. What would you change? why / why not?
Think about sketching, shape, size, balance, painting-blending of colours, painting within the lines
I would change nothing in my artwork  because I like it  how it is.



7. What would you do to improve your still life painting next time?
I would work on mixing the colours and drawing the fruit accurately. That is what I will be working on next time.
this is my artwork I had fun doing it I new how to mix the clours at the first time I did and I like how it came out I like how the orange came out with the blue and green .

No comments:

Post a Comment