Pages

Friday 6 December 2019

Tech


This week was our last week of tech so we all tried to finish all of our work so that we would have something to show our family members. I was making a box which l could hide things inside of it making a box was going to be easy because l knew that l could get it done. I also had to finish my paper work which is wear l had to write the steps that it took to make the box and draw some other examples of what l wanted to make in wood works. My favorite about wood works was that we could make what ever we wanted unless it could me made. I would like to say a big thank you to Mr Grundy who helped us make our designs that we wanted to and also to all the teachers from Tamaki College if you if we came to your class to make something thank you so much. 



No comments:

Post a Comment