Pages

Thursday 18 May 2017

[Avalon] Show don't Tell

Picture
LI: to show what is happening in a scene.
LI: to write descriptively.
I learned how to show what is happening in this pitcher and How to tell what I see in the pitcher I know how to show what happen in the pitcher and tell with my eye’s what I can see I learned it by showing what is happening in this pitcher and tell what I can see with my eye’s.


Tell
The dragon has wings on it’s back.
The dragon is ting.
It is wrapped around the two fingers in the middle.
It is on top of the fingers.
It is dark green.
The dragon is breathing smoke.
The dragon is flowing to sleep.
It has line’s on it’s wings.
It tail is wrapped around the finger.
It has a small neck.
The dragon has long things on it’s head.
It’s sitting on the four finger.
It wrapped around the four finger’s.
Show
Smoke was slowly going up in the air
As it came to sit down on the four fingers it’s wing’s were high.
It came out of the forest on to the four fingers.
The ting dragon’s eye’s were open and was looking around.
It drifted slowly onto the fingers and was wrapped around the fingers it tail was. wrapped around the fingers.
The smoke was drifting far into the sky and was white it was like a line going into the sky.

No comments:

Post a Comment