Pages

Friday 6 November 2015

Halloween party by Avalon


My friend came to my church with her family. I was so excited to go. She was coming for a Halloween party. This was on Saturday 31st of October. When she came her brother Rocky and her two little sisters Anna and Lia were having fun in the skate park. that was the parky there were going up the ramps. I was running around like a lion. We got some lollies for our Halloween party.We were having a great time there were kids that were dancing there were Tongan, someone, Dane and there was a cook island, and there was a Maori, I had a great time with my friend Juliet and her brother and her two sister.  

This is my recount that I have been working on I had to but in a past tens, and I also had to but in what, where, who, How, there are the worlds that you can yours in your recount I hop you like my recount.

No comments:

Post a Comment