Pages

Wednesday 18 March 2015

maing Chocolate crackles

Learning Intention  


I am Learning to use a hook to capture audience interest
levels
My mouth was like the chocolate crackles I going  to smell the chocolate crackle the chocolate in my melts in my mouth but I got to smelling


the coconut in my mouth it was so fun making the chocolate
chocolate and I was saying yum yum in my saming the
chocolate chocolate in my mouth but it was so yum I said then I   
said I really like the chocolate crackles .and I had the fun day of. my life and I was so happy when we did the chocolate crackles and I said theses are yum but everyone said go and have same more .and everyone went to go and get some more and then I said go  and   have some more then .I went to get smell more and it was so nice this I went to get more and more in my mouth chocolate crackle are good to make Avalon and Mele had a turn at putting the mlxjure into the cases . Kohatu and Alaree'o Taylor Juliet Nyjah and Jacob Shailah and Avalon took the chocolate crackles to you for my samk.



















No comments:

Post a Comment